Ultra-fast 3D Lithography equipment for sustainable production for substrate formats up to 4" (6” in customized equipment).
World’s first modularly built lithography system which satisfies academic needs and industrial requirements. LithoProf3D®-GSII supports component fabrication as well as master fabrication (creation of masters for nano- and micro-replication for series manufacturing).
More Information? We're here to help
- Ultra-fast 3D Lithography equipment for sustainable production for substrate formats up to 4".
- Fits in any standard production line.
- Prints on substrates of any shape or kind with a large build volume, enabling on-device printing.
- Exclusive 5-axes design for position-synchronized movements that enable stitching-free processing.
- Tunable dimensionality of structures from 1D via 2D and 2.5D to real 3D structure fabrication.
- Ultra-fast fabrication with tunable resolution down to sub-µm.
- Works with all photoresists, photostructurable glasses.
- Thin-film metal ablation included: just change the process parameters.
- Virtual Machine Code Creator with numerous implemented and combinable fabrication strategies.
- MPO’s software controls the fabrication parameters to adjust resolution throughout the process. It allows to print critical parts in high-resolution, and to gain speed in other parts.
- Touch screen with user-friendly GUI and remote control.
- LithoBath3D: Easy to exchange exposure configuration for large-scale structures. Not limited by the working distance of the objective (no manual adjustment required) with automatic switching of laser path (patent exclusively licensed).
- LithoDILL3D: Exposure mode for objective in physical contact with the photoresist (dip-in 3D lithography) with constant optical conditions throughout the printing (patent exclusively licensed).
- Chuck: Base with exchangeable plates for different substrate formats and shapes (wafers, glass substrates, …).
- Vision-to-Align System: Enables automated detection of the target printing positions on the workpiece (position, orientation).