Who we are
Multiphoton Optics is a high-tech start-up in the growth phase. We enable our corporate customers to produce scalable, cost-effective and compact applications through 21st century direct laser writing. We offer prototyping and engineering services and provide production capacities for prototyping and series production.
With our support, our customers transform their design ideas into functional solutions for a wide variety of markets and industries, for example for applications in sensor technology, data transmission or biomedical engineering. We have extensive know-how in application development, production of equipment and software development. The applications are based on a profound understanding of the materials that can be used and light-matter-interaction. We work with our patented technology: from lithography to high-precision 3D printing.
What we offer
- varied, exciting and responsible tasks in a small, committed and very dynamic team, with great freedom and the opportunity to independently implement your own ideas,
- flexible working hours, trust working hours, home office, and the compatibility of family and work,
- individual training opportunities,
- apprenticeships, internships and student research projects,
- individual development opportunities by participating in the company’s positioning in large growth markets as part of the company’s development,
- constructive and open communication, flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a difference quickly, and
- an international sphere of activity and a large network.
Who we are looking for
You understand your work as an effective contribution to growth in an innovative high-tech company. You are committed, take the initiative, keep up at a fast pace, are willing to learn and very open to new things. You work in a passionate team and have a variety of opportunities to develop your potential and stay active in a fast changing environment. With a strong will and the necessary skills, you will expand the company’s top position in 3D lithography and high-precision 3D printing.
We currently have no open positions.
Unfortunately we are not accepting unsolicited applications at this time and we cannot offer you an internship or student research project. We ask HR consultants not to contact us.
What our employees say
“Multiphoton Optics offers everyone a chance who is qualified. I enjoy working in this team, where I can meet all employees and managers on an equal footing.” – M., 49, construction
“I was very impressed by the idea and technology of high-precision 3D printing. As a graduate, I like working with all areas of the company, e.g. marketing or construction. The short decision-making process is important to me. ” – J., 32, application engineer
“What I like about Multiphoton Optics is the attitude of the management, the openness and support. I have the opportunity to keep developing. I work openly and amicably with the team.” – J., 42, assistant