Dear customers, partners, and friends of Multiphoton Optics,
meet our experts at the TCT Japan – The Event for 3D Print and Additive Manufacturing at Tokyo Big Sight, South Hall 4, Booth M01, January 29 – 31, 2020, and learn how you can benefit from three breakthrough novelties in Photonics, Biomedical Engineering, and Micromechanics:
- Metalens for Visible Light fabricated in one single step using LithoProf3D®.
- An extremely affordable Direct Laser Writing equipment providing speed, precision, and large-scale 3D printing: available to everyone to fabricate novel miniaturized designs for medical applications.
- Industrial series fabrication of miniaturized laser die packaging in a Pay-per-Use model.
Joining the TCT Japan will be a huge opportunity for you to learn and to experience the benefits of partnering with Multiphoton Optics’ technology:
- We cordially invite you to join our honored guest Dr. Lothar Mennicken, Counsellor Science and Technology at the German Embassy in Japan, for our booth reception with free drinks and snacks on January 30, 2020 at 3 p.m. Please register here for the reception.
- Experience our Direct Laser Writing equipment in Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Enjoy the talk “From Lab to Fab – Transfer of Nanotechnology into Products” by our CEO and Managing Director Dr. Ruth Houbertz. This talk will be given during the bilateral “2nd German-Japanese Nanotechnology Commercialization Workshop”, January 29（Wed. 13:00-17:00, Room 609, 6F, Conference Tower, organized by The Bavarian Cluster Nanotechnology in Germany, Center for Research and Development Strategy, Japan Science and Technology Agency
Click here for details.